Learn how to make Memory Explosion Box for Birthday, Anniversary to gift your loved ones with so much surprise.
An exploding picture box is a method of taking a common, boring card to a higher level! Essentially, a DIY exploding enclosure is a blessing and in itself! How fun, isn’t that so? The blessing is a little box that when the top is eliminated, the case sides “explode” out with more than twenty sides to cover innovatively. You can collect your pictures, doodles, sweet love notes, and even stickers to add to your card!
Explosion cards are cheap, adorable, clever, and substantially more significant than a normal card. In a solitary box card, you have made a significant blessing that can be kept until the end of time! Thus, how about we get to it! So, let’s get to it! Here’s how to make an explosion box for Birthdays and other occasions.
Learn how to make Memory Explosion Box–
1 . PDF of the explosive box print or make it yourself, using 12″x12″ sheets of cardboard.
4. 4 paper clips
5. Things to decorate the box- Pictures, colored paper, favorite quotes, stickers, etc.
-Print the templates of the box on hard tint paper.
– Cut and place your template over cardboard.
– Now cut the cardboard according to the template, using full slit cuts and half slit cuts using your scissors.
– Now fold the box following the lines, and there you have your very own box ready.
– Also make the lid for it.
– Now you can add layers to your box sides and also decorate it with photos, and other designs.
-Assemble everything and there you have it, your very own personalized DIY Explosion Box.