Check out some lesser-known, interesting facts about Bigg Boss 15 contestant Pratik Sehajpal.
Bigg Boss 15 contestant Pratik Sehajpal is an actor, model, athlete, fitness trainer, and motivational speaker. He rose to fame with his appearance in MTV Love School Season 3 (2018). He instantly caught the eye of thousands of young girls because of his good looks. He has thousands of followers on social media and is known to be a gym freak.
Before Bigg Boss 15, Pratik was a part of Bigg Boss OTT hosted by Karan Johar. He was one of the most strogest contestant of the show but left the finale race mid-way to enter Bigg Boss season 15. The Delhi-based actor and model has just recently started his career on Television. He was very confident about his coming up Bigg Boss journey and was even reported to claim that he will make this season of Bigg Boss the highest rated.
Here’re Some Interesting Facts About Pratik Sehajpal That We Didn’t Know
Pratik Sehajpal Personal Life
- Pratik Sehajpal is currently 28 years old and his birthday is on 12 May.
- He was born and brought up in Delhi.
- His mother’s name is Shailija Sehajpal. Pratik’s father is an employee at a private firm in Delhi. He prefers to stay away from the limelight.
- Pratik has multiple tattoos. One of his tattoos includes a tattoo that says “Maa” in Hindi inked on the left side of his chest, which he describes as where his heart is. Pratik is very close to his mother. He calls her his “biggest support system” in his life.
- His sister, Prerna Sehajpal, is a fashion blogger and artist. Pratik often shares adorable pictures with his beloved sister on his social media.
- He completed his education in New Delhi. He also studied at Laxman Public School, Hauz Khas for some time and later got a law degree from Amity Law School.
- Pratik’s hobbies include traveling, playing football, and working out. His favorite holiday destination is Goa!
- He can speak over 5 languages including Hindi, English, Punjabi, French, and Spanish.
- His favorite actor is Salman Khan. He aspires to be as successful as him one day.
Pratik Sehajpal Relationship & Link-up Rumours
Pratik was in relationship with former Bigg Boss Contestant Pavitra Punia. After years of dating, the two parted ways few years ago. Talking about that on the show, Pratik said that Pavitra was very possessive and they had a toxic relationship. He also revealed that he hurt himself during their relationship. Pratik called Pavitra aggressive and said that it was better that they broke it off. On the BB stage, Pratik said, “I was in a relationship with Pavitra but it ended because we both are very aggressive and then it got toxic.”
- Pratik Sehajpal has a law degree from Amity. However, he has always been interested in fitness and aspired to be a fitness trainer and nutritionist.
- Apart from being a model and actor, he also said to have worked as a fitness coach at “GM Nutrition.”
- Pratik got his big break on Television with MTV Love School Season 3 and gained a lot of following due to his tough attitude and good looks. Since then, he has appeared on Television shows a few times including MTV’s Ace of Space.
- He had also auditioned for MTV Roadies Xtreme, but unfortunately failed a task and couldn’t become a contestant.
- Pratik made his acting debut with Ekta Kapoor’s show Bebaakee. In it, he essayed the role of Kushal Tandon’s brother Rahil Abdullah.
- He was also part of Bigg Boss OTT but quit the show to enter BB 15.
Awards & Achievements
- Pratik plays football a lot and is a great sportsman. He was named in a list of Top 10 youth footballers in Liverpool FC youth football sports camp in New Delhi.
- He was the first runner-up on MTV’s Ace of Space.
- Pratik has won several bodybuilding and powerlifting competitions. He is well-known as a focused, well-trained gym freak. He is an inspiration for those looking for fitness motivation.
Pratik Sehajpal in currently inside Bigg Boss 15 house. the actor is reportedly being paid 3 Lakh per week for his stint in the show.