Bollywood’s perfect girl-next-door, Shraddha Kapoor celebrates her birthday on March 3. The stunner features a huge fan following who like to throng theatres and watch his entertaining outings on the large screen.
The 34-year-old gorgeous face made her raid acting within the 2010 release Teen Patti, followed by a lead debut in Luv Ka the top in 2011. However, it had been with Aashiqui 2 which released in 2013 that Shraddha Kapoor gained massive fandom.
Check Out Some Interesting facts about Shraddha Kapoor-
- Salman Khan shed light on her passion for acting when he offered her a movie after watching her play in Boston. She was still an adolescent then.
2. She managed to attain 95 percentile in her boards, 12th std. Her parents wanted her to continue together with her academics, but she decided to follow her passion and began her acting career.
3. She’s a professional at nailing the accents of varied foreign languages, including Russian and British.
4. She may be a hardcore chai lover. Chai is Bae for Shraddha Kapoor. She has two cups of tea regularly.
5. Shraddha is a foodie like most folks out here. She is keen on Japanese cuisine. She tends to manage her appetite cravings with cupcakes and chocolates.
6. Singing runs in her family. Her mother and grandmother are trained, classical singers. Shraddha marked her debut as a singer with the song Galliyan from Ek Villain, which managed to urge many accolades.
7. She didn’t wish for an easy cakewalk in Bollywood. She rejected YRF’s Aurangzeb for Mohit Suri’s Aashiqui 2. Must say this girl may be a daring person without a doubt.
8. She is enamored with Johny Depp, we thoroughly comprehend he’s hotness represented and Shraddha is completely enchanted by the ‘Privateers of Caribbean’ performer.
9. She completely adores the Bollywood diva Priyanka Chopra. Shraddha tries to follow her idol.
10. Eastern Eye in 2018 named her together of the 8 sexiest women in Bollywood. And in 2020, Shraddha Kapoor became the third most followed Indian celebrity on Instagram.