10 Lesser Known Facts About Rakhi Sawant: Rakhi Sawant is often in the discussion about some kind of contravention, which is why she is called the Controversy Queen. Rakhi Sawant has achieved a different position in Bollywood on her own. Rakhi is a great dancer and she loves to face the camera. Bollywood’s famous item girl Rakhi Sawant, who started her career with the film ‘Agniachakra’, has given many hit item songs.
Rakhi Sawant has been working in the film industry for almost 22 years, but hardly anyone knows her real name.
From serving food at Ambani’s house for Rs 50 at the age of 10, contesting elections, dancing on item songs and acting in films including Shah Rukh Khan starrer Main Hoon Na to being kissed by a singer in public, featuring on Koffee With Karan, conducting a Swayamwar and promising a live Suhagraat with Deepak Kalal, Rakhi Sawant has done it all. Hailed as controversy queen, Rakhi Sawant’s journey has been full of ups and downs. Also Read-Kangana To Deepika: Bollywood Stars And Their Bizarrely Funny Habits That Will Amaze You!
Rakhi10 Lesser Known Facts About Rakhi Sawant:
1. Rakhi’s real name is Neeru Bheda. After appearing in films, he changed his name to Rakhi Sawant. It was not easy for Rakhi to work in films.
2. Rakhi Sawant told that she has seen many poverty days. She said, ‘My mother came to the hospital and used to pick up the garbage strip there. We used to find the food left and eat it. her father was a police constable. She even said that no woman in her family was allowed to match eyes with a man.
3. At the age of just 10, Rakhi Sawant served food to people in Tina Ambani’s wedding and for this work she got only 50 rupees. Seeing the tightness of the house, his family members got him done with this work.
4. Her family didn’t like her inclination towards dance. She was not even allowed to practice. Her uncle once had cut her hair so that she won’t be able to perform at Dandiya function. She used to even get beaten up. She then decided to leave her house to accomplish her dream. Also Read-Freakishly Expensive Outfits Worn by Bollywood Actresses in Real Life
5. In Bollywood, she was rejected several times, but she didn’t give up. She would convince directors of talent. She finally managed to get a lot of item songs and small roles.
6. Rakhi has been a part of Hindi, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil and Kannada films. She has been a part of about 25 item songs.
7. From participating in shows like Nach Baliye with her then boyfriend Abhishek Avasthi to courting controversy for being kissed by singer Mika Singh, Rakhi has remained in news for her personal life too.
8. She has also featured in shows like Rakhi Ka Swayamvar, where in she got engaged to Elesh Parujanwala from Canada. However, the two soon separated. After separation, she said in one of her interviews that she had gotten engaged to him for money.
9. Rakhi has also tried her hands at politics. In 2014, she announced her plans to contest 2014 Lok Sabha elections from Mumbai North-West as an independent candidate, and then, later, she founded the Rashtriya Aam Party. After getting just 15 votes in total, she lost the seat. In 2014, she resigned from RAP and joined RPI. She is party’s state vice-president and president of the woman wing. Also Read-SRK To Salman Khan: Here’s How Much These Bollywood Celebs Charge For Attending Weddings
10. Last year, she had announced that she is married to UK based businessman Ritesh who is 36 years old and also works for Donald Trump. However, she has never been seen with him. Never has she ever shared a photo of him. People believe she announced her marriage for publicity and that her husband Ritesh doesn’t exist.
Rakhi Sawant was also part of Bigg Boss 14, where she entered the house and challenger and gathered lot of fame with her entertaining stint in the house. Rakhi also suffered a lost of controversies during her stay and host Salman Khan even asked her to leave the show. She had also participated in Bigg Boss 1, which featured contestants like Rahul Roy and Amit Sadh among others. Also Read-Bollywood Celebs Who Left Engineering To Pursue Their Dream Job Acting
The new season of Bigg Boss has started and Rakhi Sawant has connected her name to it too. Yes, she is going to appear on the Bigg Boss OTT Show tonight, August 22. Rakhi was upset about not calling her on the show and even made a public appearance in Spider Man costume, that was damn too funny. Look like all her hard work, that she was doing as to get inside the Bigg Boss OTT House has paid off.
Rakhi also made some startling revelations about her mistry marriage on the Bigg Boss 14 house. .
Speaking About her marriage with UK based Buissnessman Ritesh, Rakhi revealed In an interview, ”He was my fan ever since he first saw my first interview with Prabhu Chawla. He Whatsapped me. Messaging and then talking to him, we became friends with the passage of time.”
“Then in fact, he proposed if I would like to marry one of his friends. I turned it down politely. After knowing him, I prayed very hard to Jesus that I must become his wife. Woh khawish toh poori ho gayi (That dream is now fulfilled). God has been kind to me so far.”
Interestingly, Rakhi’s NRI husband, Ritesh, Recently spoke to leading portal, Talking to SpotboyE, Ritesh confirmed his marriage with Rakhi Sawant and said, “I have never seen a woman like her. I think she is superior than me,” and further added that he wouldn’t want to change a thing about her and said ”her outspokenness… she is very frank and I think that’s a great virtue.”
Rakhi Sawant’s Husband Ritesh also reacted to netizens slamming her for not showing him on social media, he said, “How does it matter whether what people think about my existence? Let them believe or not. I have a family. Rakhi has a family. We are both happy. That’s all that matters.
Rakhi Sawant has pulled many controversies in Bollywood , always in limelight for her senseless topics, still her Life Story is interesting and has many shades , up- Downs and we feel a Honest person in her.